INIKA Organic privacy statement is to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy rights. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. The following discloses how we collect information about you and how we use it.
What personal information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, visit how to disable cookies.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- communicate with you;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
With your permission, INIKA Organic uses your personal data to send you marketing messages by email and/or SMS to keep you up to date on news, promotions, new products, product recommendations and updates to our services.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time:
1. Click the "Unsubscribe" link in any broadcasted email you receive.
2. Text the single keyword command STOP to INIKA or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message.
3. Send an email to email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing and/or email list
4. Contact INIKA Organic via the customer service department and ask to be removed from our mailing, email and/or SMS list.
To correct or update your details, please get in touch with us by contacting us via the website or call our customer service team on: +61 38544 8000.
What personal information do we share?
We do not sell or rent any of your personal data to any third party for marketing purposes – including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website -- you can read more about how Google uses your personal information.
However, in order to provide you with certain services, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service providers which include IT, delivery and marketing service providers;
• Companies that get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packer, and delivery companies
• Credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, law enforcement to help tackle fraud
• Companies approved by you, such as Marketplace sellers where you place an order, social media sites if you have chosen to link your account to us.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook optout
- Google optout
- Bing optout
- Google Analytics optout
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Australia, Canada or the United States.
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
By clicking on the link below & informing our Customer Service staff, we will no longer collect or sell your personal information. This applies to both third-parties and the data we collect to help personalize your experience on our website or through other communications.
Let us know here
When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
813 Springvale Road, Mulgrave
VICTORIA 3170 Australia